Sunday, September 7, 2008

Preity Zinta’s new best friend is Jaya Bachchan


Bollywood’s zing babe, Preity Zinta has found a new best buddy on her Unforgettable tour with the Bachchans, and she is none other than Jaya Bachchan.

Jaya Bachchan is accompanying the whole cast and crew of The Unforgettable tour which includes her hubby Amitabh, son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai and Preity Zinta loves the whole Bachchan parivaar.

She says, “I knew I’d be comfortable with Amitji, Ash and Abhishek. I’ve always gotten along with them. I did the film The Last Lear with Amitji. And we had a blast.”

“But my favorite is Jaya aunty. We bonded earlier during Kal Ho Naa Ho. At that that we had gotten really close. Now it’s like old times again. Jaya Aunty is my favorite member of the Bachchan family. We get along so well,” she added.

The awesome twosome rush off to shopping whenever they get free time, “Just the two of us. We love it!” adds Preity.

So another loyalist joins the Bachchan club.

No comments:

Best Wallpapers